Tuesday 31 May 2011

What a weekend

Weekend was hectic.....didn't get much sleep and was too tired for lots of things. Driving at night was pretty sick though, as I'm normally on the day shift. Cool features on cars that you don't see during daylight. Had some training too...good stuff. Tried to get some pics, but I only got a few. Oh, and to whoever has my Gerber...your a dick....now I have to file a lost kit report..so hopefully I don't have to pay for it.
Ryan looks out of it lol


Nothing says breakfast in the army like a bowl of instant noodles...mmm


Welcome to the rifle range. Pretty big huh? Oh, this is at the 500 meter. We had to run this from the 400 btw.

 
Troops on break...I swear at at least 30% of the unit has started smoking....damn smokers
This is my boxed dinner, leftover from lunch. The army gives pretty good food...sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment