Tuesday 10 May 2011

Racing Games

Recently, there have been very few things on my mind. One of the few is cars, and racing. Since I can't really afford either, Gonna have to settle for the closest thing. Besides work, I just mainly drive a corolla and anything in Forza 3. Don't get me wrong, Grand Turismo is an awesome game. But Forza offers exceptional tuning and vehicle modification that GT does not have. I really like how many things can be modified, and engines swapped. Its probably one of the most realistic racing games I've played to date, and the attention to detail is frighteningly precise. A lot of the dashboards in the first-person driver view are just so life-like! Well, if haven't already, you should check the game out.
Wish I could really own this











No comments:

Post a Comment