Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter Sunday

Well, its that time of the year again. My family usually goes to mass this time of the year. I missed Palm Sunday, so i need to make up for it. An interesting note. I was reading an older copy of Readers Digest the other day, and ran into an article about the "Black Nazarene". It was a burnt statute of the messiah. Its said to be Holy because it survived a fire that destroyed a church a few hundred years ago. Huh. Well, not my place to judge, just thought it was interesting because it happened in the Philippines...or maybe not. Lots of people gather to try and touch it due to its reputation of good fortune, and it draws in a million or so people. Maybe it does work...I'll try my luck if I ever get the chance. Just hope don't become one of the hundreds of casualties.

No comments:

Post a Comment